Worldwide Chocolate Day It’s celebrated on the seventh of July yearly to honor chocolate, one of the beloved sweets. In celebration of this special occasion, Hans India spoke to cooks from famend institutions in Bengaluru to share their scrumptious chocolate recipes.
Pastry Chef Prashant Pachauri of Hyatt Centric MG Street, Bangalore brings up this Bête Noire recipe. This luxury chocolate cake is an actual deal with for chocolate lovers with its wealthy, velvety texture.
Government Chef Mahesh Ramasamy of Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort shares his recipe for the Chocolate Kahlua Mousse. This creamy, decadent mousse combines the smoothness of chocolate with the signature taste of Kahlua liquor, creating a sublime and indulgent dessert.
Chef Adi Shenoy of Lazy Suzy provides a singular twist along with his recipe for Grilled Balsamic Hen with 55% Darkish Chocolate and Smoked Chipotle. This dish balances the smokiness of chipotle mole sauce with the wealthy, earthy taste of darkish chocolate, leading to an uncommon mixture.
To fulfill your cravings, Government Chef Ashley Nunes of Whitefield Baking on the Bengaluru Marriott Lodge Whitefield serves Raspberry Jam Hazelnut Praline. This deal with combines the sweetness of raspberry jam with the scrumptious crunch of hazelnuts, all wrapped in a luscious chocolate exterior.
The recipes of those proficient cooks are certain to make you fall in love with chocolate yet again this Worldwide Chocolate Day. Whether or not you favor candy or savory, there’s something for everybody to take pleasure in. Pleased Worldwide Chocolate Day!
Bête Noire Recipe by Pastry Chef, Prashant Pachori of Hyatt Centric MG Street Bangalore
• Sugar 292 grams
• Water 180 grams
• Butter 288 grams
• eggs (5)
Egg yolk (2)
• Salt 2 g
for the cocoa combination
• Cocoa butter 75 g
• Milk Chocolate 250 gm
• Almond flakes 50 grams
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F) and put together a water tub by putting a big baking sheet crammed with water on the decrease rack of the oven.
2. In a saucepan, warmth the sugar and water collectively till the sugar is totally dissolved.
3. In a separate bowl, soften the butter and chocolate collectively, both within the microwave or utilizing a double boiler.
4. Slowly add the melted butter and chocolate combination to the water-sugar combination, stirring nicely till mixed.
5. In one other bowl, whisk the eggs, egg yolks, and salt collectively till nicely blended.
6. Step by step add the egg combination to the combination, whisking consistently by hand, till the combination turns into clean.
7. Sift or pressure the combination to make sure a clean texture, and pour it right into a greased cake pan or mould.
8. Grease the mould/tray with oil and canopy it with parchment paper to forestall sticking.
9. Place the crammed mould/tray in a water tub within the preheated oven and bake for about an hour.
10. Whereas the cake is baking, put together the cocoa combination by melting the butter and chocolate individually.
11. As soon as melted, mix the butter and chocolate combination, then high with the almond flakes.
12. After baking, take away the cake from the oven and let it relaxation within the freezer for at the least 12-14 hours to set and funky.
13. As soon as it has cooled down, take away the cake from the mould/tray and lower it into the specified shapes.
14. Cowl the cake items with the ready cocoa combination to offer a closing contact.
Servings – from 10 to 12
Get pleasure from this scrumptious Bête Noire cake with wealthy chocolate flavors and crunchy almonds!
Kalua Chocolate Mousse – Recipe by Chef Mahesh Ramasamy | Government Chef | Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort
Kahlua Mousse Substances:
• Chocolate – 150 gm
• White Butter – 30 gm
• Kahlua – 25g
• Yolk – 1
• Sugar – 15 g
• Espresso powder – 5 g
• White cream – 150 gm
• Egg whites – 1
1. Whisk the yolks and sugar till clean.
2. Soften the white butter and chocolate collectively.
3. Add the chocolate combination to the whipped yolks.
4. Add the whipped cream.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites till stiff peaks kind.
6. Gently add the overwhelmed egg whites to the mousse combination.
7. Pour the mousse combination into particular person serving glasses or bowls.
8. Place the mousse within the fridge for at the least two hours, or till it softens.
• Almond powder – 30 grams
• Powdered sugar – 30 gm
• Flour – 10 g
• Orange juice – 80 gm
• White Butter – 25 gm
1. Combine the sifted flour, powdered sugar and almond powder.
2. Add the orange juice and whisk within the melted white butter.
3. Preheat the oven to the required temperature (if not talked about within the recipe).
4. Grease a baking tray or line it with parchment paper.
5. Unfold a small portion of the combination on a greased tray or parchment paper.
6. Bake within the preheated oven for the really helpful time or till golden brown.
7. Take away the baked tulips from the oven and allow them to cool.
8. Form the cooled tulips into desired form.
Get pleasure from Kahlua Chocolate Mousse with Tulip!
Grilled Balsamic Hen with 55% Darkish Chocolate and Smoked Chipotle Recipe by Chef Uday Shenoy, Lizzie Susie, Indiranagar.
• 01 hen breasts
• Balsamic vinegar 01 tsp
• thyme 05 grams
• 55% darkish chocolate, chopped 50 grams
• Chipotle Chilly Smoked 05g
• Recent dairy cream 20 ml
Unsalted butter 20 grams
• Blended greens 100 gm
Cherry tomatoes 4-5 pcs
• Minced garlic 05 grams
• 10 ml olive oil
Almond slices 5 grams
1. Preheat your grill or griddle to a reasonable temperature
2. Marinate the hen breasts with salt, freshly floor pepper, thyme, balsamic vinegar and olive oil and put aside for quarter-hour.
3. Reduce the greens into your required form, then boil and freshen in ice water.
4. Place the hen breasts on the 1 o’clock place on an oiled grill/tray at a reasonable temperature for about 2 minutes, then take them out and place them on the 2 pm place for an additional 2 minutes. Take away it from the grill, flip it over and repeat the grilling mode. Grill till the breast is tender.
5. In a medium-hot saucepan, add the butter, adopted by the chopped chipotle pepper and chopped thyme, sauté for 1 minute, add the contemporary cream and convey to a fast boil, take away from warmth and add the chopped darkish chocolate, persevering with to combine with a spoon till the chocolate is melted. Add just a little water if the mole of chocolate is just too thick. Alter seasoning.
6. In a pan, add some butter and garlic, sauté for 10 seconds and add the cherry tomatoes, sauté for an additional 30 seconds, adopted by the boiled inexperienced greens. Fry for 2-3 minutes and add spices. Add extra butter if wanted.
7. On the dinner plate, place the greens within the center, adopted by the greens and cherry tomatoes.
8. Place the grilled hen breast on high, and place the chocolate and chipotle chips on the hen breast to coat it evenly.
9. Garnish with roasted almond slivers and a sprig of thyme and serve sizzling with a croissant for an additional contact of indulgence. Get pleasure from!
Raspberry Hazelnut Praline Jam
Recipe by Ashley Nunes, Government Chef, Bengaluru Marriott Whitefield Lodge
• Darkish Chocolate 65% – 1 cup
Recent cream – half a cup
• Liquid glucose – 1 teaspoon
• Butter – 3/4 tsp
• Raspberry puree – 3/4 cup
• Sugar – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – half a teaspoon
Roasted hazelnuts – half a cup
• Sugar – 1/4 cup
• Butter -1 tablespoon
• Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
Filling: – Warmth the contemporary cream with glucose till nicely mixed. Then flip off the flame.
Within the sizzling cream combine, add the chopped chocolate and wait till it melts nicely.
After the chocolate and cream kind a saucy consistency, add the butter to it. Enable it to chill
Raspberry Jam: Warmth the raspberry puree with sugar and convey it to a boil, then add the lemon juice to it. Let the combination cool
Roast the hazelnuts and, quite the opposite, caramelize the sugar.
As soon as the sugar has caramelized, add the butter to it.
Pour the caramelized sugar combination over the toasted hazelnuts and permit to chill, forming a Czech-like texture.
As soon as the combination has cooled, divide it into items and put it in a mix mill, grinding it nicely and progressively including oil to it.